Stratford Grangecon GAA Club is looking for more coaches/helpers at all age groups for the coming season (Under 8s to Minors). If you can give some time this year, it’s a great opportunity to get involved in the club. A simple registration process will have you online and learning in a short space of time if you feel you can be of assistance.Wicklow GAA have simplified the Foundation coaching education with online courses available while reducing the practical requirement to one session of three hours.
Wicklow Coaching and Games are running two online foundation courses in the next month. All theory material of these courses can be done online with the practical session of courses taking place in Scoil Chonglais Baltinglass on the 14th of February.
ONLINE HOURS 12th January 9am—-13th February 9pm
PRACTICAL FOOTBALL SESSION 14th February 10am-1pm
PRACTICAL HURLING SESSION 14th February 1.30pm-4.30pm
Registration & Set Up Steps
1. Register on the new learning GAA website learning.gaa.ie
2. Click on “E-Learning tab” on main page
3. Click on “Coach” option on next page
4. Map of Ireland presented in the browser – Click “Leinster” and “Wicklow”
5. Click on E-Learning tab for the relevant course/s –
– Foundation Hurling 2015 004
– Foundation Football 2015 003
6. Insert enrollment key: WICKLOW4 for Hurling, WICKLOW3 for Football.
If coaches would like to do both courses they can do so by using the above enrollment keys and register on both courses.
A registration guide is available here GAA Elearning Registration Guidelines (1)
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have registered for these courses so we can organise payment on your behalf and arrange a Code of Ethics course in parallel with your online learning. Any queries / issues on registration please contact the same email.
Cost €10 per course and can be paid on day of practical session and will be covered by the Club.
Thanking you for your support
On behalf of the Coaching Committee